Extreme Overhaul and Transformation After Weightloss - Miami, FL

I am 41 years old and became morbidly obese. I'm...

I am 41 years old and became morbidly obese. I'm 5'9" and my highest weight was 315 lbs. I lost over 100 lbs but still looked like Jabba the hut with loose hanging skin and a stomach that looked like I was pregnant. I decided to have a full extended tummy tuck with lipo, a breast lift with 600 cc silicone implants and a neck lift. I did research on real self and found Dr. Salzhauer in Miami. My experience from beginning til now has been amazing. I wanted a dr that would give me dramatic results and that is exactly what he did. I am now 6 weeks post op and have gone from an 18 to a 14 and my face even looks so much better due to the definition in the chin and the neck. The pain was not as bad as I had expected.. I had good drugs lol, and there was not a day that I said to myself this wasn't worth it. I believe it was the best thing I ever did. My friends all say I look amazing, my confidence is soaring and I look in the mirror and I finally like what I see looking back. Dr. Salzhauer is an artist with a scalpel and his excitement and compassion made me feel at ease throughout the whole process. If you are considering plastic surgery I highly recommend Bal Harbour Plastic surgery.

Pictures before and after

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salzhauer and his staff were truly amazing. They sent a nurse out to visit me my first day post op and every day for the next 2 weeks I received a phone call to check on my progress and to see if I had any questions or concerns. I live 2 hours away from Miami and am now back to work so I am not able to drive for visits during the week. Dr. Salzhauer comes in on a Sunday to do my post op visits, I think that is a dedicated surgeon and makes me even more confident that I chose the right Dr for me.