Mother of 3 desperately seeking TT, BL and BA

I have been wanting a tummy tuck and breast lift...

I have been wanting a tummy tuck and breast lift for years. Thought I was in the minority... until finding RS. Wow!! The information and inspiration I have acquired from RS - from all of you - has been a dream come true. There are others like me! :)

In the two-three weeks since locating this site, I have narrowed my choice of Doctors to two, had online consultations, prices and confirmed each Dr's availability on my preferred date. I have also started a list of recovery tips, tools and strategies. I am now a woman on a mission!

Dr's in my area do not have much experience (or evidence) with mommy makeovers. I searched theirs and this site for reviews, pics, etc. Nothing! I have elected to venture out of state - to Miami. Based on experience and reviews (primary), I have narrowed my options to Dr. Ortega and Dr. Salama. Last week I was leaning more toward Dr. Salama, solely based upon my experience with Nancy, his patient coordinator. She has a fantastic personality, and I instantly felt as if I was in very capable hands. She treats me as if I am her only prospect/patient. I felt as though she and Dr. Salama would deliver the best experience. On the flip side, Ana, surgical coordinator for Dr. Ortega, started off poorly. She made me feel like I was being telemarketed. No personal care or professionalism. Her responsiveness wasn't great either. She has since turned it around, and is very responsive, answering my questions quickly and professionally. I happen to be a first impressions person. So, the fact that the quote from Dr. Ortega is $2000 less than that from Dr. Salama hasn't made my decision easier. The initial experience still weighs heavily on my mind. I will not lie... I am baffled as to how the exact same services (i confirmed and re-confirmed in writing) warrant a $2000 difference between Dr's in the same area.

I plan to make my decision by Monday and secure my date. I am bummed that I cannot have my procedure until April 2017. I have stared at the calendar tirelessly, looking for a two week window during which both my professional and personal lives are in alignment. No such luck... April it is! Until then I will review others' journeys and over-prepare for my own ;) I'm a planner and perfectionist. So, over-preparation is a way of life.

Thank you all in advance for the encouragement, inspiration, information and driving my upcoming transformation.

Surgery date and RH secured!

I am so excited! This is actually happening - God willing!
I will have my mommy makeover on April 7, 2017. And while the wait will likely be the death of me, I am using the time to prepare, plan my recovery, and pay for it...lol.

I will be traveling alone, and plan to stay at Dolls Recovery Getaway. Meriliene is so nice. I have read a lot of really good (and one bad) reviews about Dolls. All in all, I feel really comfortable with my decision. While my husband is a good man and very supportive, I do not want to be in his care for my first few days of recovery ;) He's just not that guy... lol

I have been an athlete since my debut in little league softball at age 5...lol. Played volleyball, basketball and softball in Junior High and High School. Played football (as QB) in 7th grade. My mom wouldn't let me play in 8th grade. That's when they were linking breast cancer to chest blows/trauma...funny. So, I went back to volleyball as my fall sport. Turned out to be a good decision, I played volleyball in college, and semi-pro softball in the summers. My first son was born 26 years ago via C-section. My doctor was old and gave me a vertical incision, with staples. Yes, staples! I have a pretty ugly scar that doesn't bother me much. It's the inside damage that bothers me. My once flat stomach hasn't been flat since. My second born (son) is 18. My OB at that time wanted me to try vaginal birth, but said if a cesarean was necessary he would clean up my scar. After 42 minutes of pushing, my 9 lb, 13 oz. baby boy was born. My youngest surprise (daughter) is 7 years old, born a preemie (6 weeks early), but also naturally.

I carry fat in my upper body - legs are tight, but that's about it. I have managed to accumulate fat at my bra line and around my midsection, despite my greatest efforts. I just cannot shake it in either spot. My stomach is the worst. Because of my scar, I'm starting to look as if i have one butt in front and another in back. Somewhere under all that fat is muscle waiting to surface! LOL

I am having a TT w muscle repair, lipo to flanks and upper back, and a BL w augmentation. When i pull my breasts up (from my knees) and into a bra, I'm a C. I, however, would like to be a full and perky C.

I have been gathering intel from the beauties on RS. I am so thankful for this site, and those who have shared their stories and journeys. Thanks so much!
Mel Ortega

I have actually decided to book with Dr. Salama based on my initial experiences with the staff of both Doctors. Dr. Salama's office has been very professional, providing me with customized service from initial contact. Nancy is responsive and kind. She always makes me feel like a priority - as if I am her only patient.