Consultation review - 2nd Consultation - He Didnt Pwrform the Surgery. Didn't Return to Original Surgeon. Miami, FL

Dr. Guzman did not perform my surgery. I went to...

Dr. Guzman did not perform my surgery. I went to him for a follow up, 2nd consultation. I shared with him my regret of going to miami to get a mommy makeover. There's no one to call, visit or check up on me. I've had breast pain, muscle pain, pins and needles and inflammation due to pulling my pectoral muscle. I was going insane. He gave me the best check up and answered all of my questions. He didn't rush me and made me feel at home. Unfortunately my recovery will take longer but now i know why. I would consider him if I needed any future work done. He has everything you need in a doctor. God bless you Dr. Guzman.Thank you for taking the time to help me. You have a heart of gold.
White Plains Plastic Surgeon

He did not perform the procedure, although I wish he did. He gave me a thorough check up. 3 month post op mommy makeover in Miami. Ladies please spend the $$$$ here. If anything goes wrong your not at home. :-(