Soon to Be 50 YO - Thanks Dr. Rafael Salas - Miami, FL

I'm so be 50 mother of 4 kids 3 grand babies. I've...

I'm so be 50 mother of 4 kids 3 grand babies. I've decided to get the boobs I missed out on since I started having kids at 16. Called Vanity and they suggested 3 doctors based on my desired date. Well I went with Dr. Rafael Salas and was so glad I did he was so personable answered all my questions. My initial intention was to do breast augmentation with liposuction to my abdomen, flanks and thighs. He explained that the liposuction wouldn't not be a good idea based on my previous scaring so glad I took his advice. I'm like a kid grinning when I see my new body in the mirror wishing I did this sooner. I will post some after pictures later.

2 & 1/2 weeks post op

My implants are 400cc I believe on both sides I lost my card I will have to call Vanity for a new one. My incision looks great I will take some pics over the weekend.

Back to work today.

Went back to the office today and got so many compliments on my curves....did I already say I was a happy camper:). Thank you real self you really gave me the courage to move forward with this surgery. One love!

1 Month post op

Hey guys, I'm 1 month post op and feeling great I was able to wear my 4 inch heels for most of the day. I get tons of complements every day from both men and women. I went to Costco and asked a gentleman to place a case of water in my cart he was more than happy to do so and proceeded to tell me how great I look. I so love my results:).
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr Salas is so personable and easy to talk to. No regrets!