41 Y.o. Mom of Two, TT W/MR and Lipo, BA in Miami

When I was a teen, I weighed 85lbs, and had no...

When I was a teen, I weighed 85lbs, and had no shape whatsoever. I jokingly tell people that I "had the body of a 12-yr. old boy" until I had my first BA at age 22. What a difference some boobies can make in a woman's confidence! I felt so feminine and sexy. I had my 2nd BA 10 years later after I had been pregnant and breastfed two beautiful girls. It was time for a little tweaking after all of those changes in my breasts. Fast forward to about 2 years ago, approaching my 40th birthday and for the first time in my life, I couldn't lose weight as easily anymore. I would diet, lose weight, gain some back, diet, lose weight, etc. I work out 3-4 times per week doing different types of barre classes (bootcamp, cardio, etc.) and although I have seen changes in my arms, shoulders, and legs, I cannot get rid of the stomach pooch. I have loose skin from pregnancy, and I absolutely hate it. I want to feel sexy & confident again. So, I started looking into a mini tummy tuck. I went on a few consultations and all of the surgeons agreed that a mini tummy tuck would be appropriate. Well the more I thought about it, I realized that I was going to replace my implants in a couple more years, so why not just kill two birds with one stone? So, Mommy Makeover it is! I'm having a mini TT w/MR & Lipo and BA (saline under the muscle)...I'm not sure of cc's yet, but want to go bigger! I currently have 520cc under the muscle. I will post before photos soon.
Miami Plastic Surgeon