41 Years Old and Finally Getting my BBL! - Miami, FL

I'm excited! I'll be flying to Miami on Thursday...

I'm excited! I'll be flying to Miami on Thursday to go to Dr. Ortega at Spectrum for the BBL I've been waiting for. Surgery is scheduled for Friday. I THINK I have everything I need but can't stop looking at ass pics! I'm 5'10" and my weight fluctuates between 195-200lbs My BBL/Lipo results will help me determine whether or not I will go back for a tummy tuck later. I'm sure most of my lipo will be in the abdomen.

Sooooo here I am.... Im excited because I'm on my flight to Dr. Ortega. But posting pics is hard. But here I am heading to get my new booty! Hopefully Dr Ortega will remove LOTS from my abdomen!

Coming Along

Ok so I'm currently 6 days po (pics are at 2 days post op) and feeling a little better. I've been in alot of pain because I had lots of lipo in tbe abdomen. My back has been bothering me A LOT from lying on my stomach. Looking at my pics I'm uneven. I'm more swollen on the right side of my body than the left. The left buttock looks a bit uneven but it's starting to fill out. I will take/post more pics later today I just wanted to get an update. Dr Ortega was very nice but tbe staff I didn't care for so much. Everything felt rushed and out of order with them. I went for a follow up at 3 days post op where I was supposed to get my massage. The woman attempted to massage me on the hard exam room chair instead of bringing me upstairs to a massage bed like my roommate. That was disturbing and it was extremely uncomfortable so it was ended. I did not go back for another although I was offered a "2nd massage" gor free by my coordinator Emily after I happened to meet her and told her how dissatisfied I was with her service because she does not respond to emails/phone calls in a timely fashion (if at all). Dr Ortega says I may not need a TT if I wear my ab board religiously. We shall see..... IF I still need one I would go back to Ortega now that I know how to deal with his staff. Oh, someone wanted pics of Element Miami but I don't remember who & can't find the comment. Let me know who it was so I can message you. I don't believe I'd stay here again unless there was some crazy sale.

Still swollen, still pretty sore

Ok so I've been trying not to update until I saw more change. Other than a little less swelling I still look the same. I wish I could say I'm totally satisfied but so far I'm not. My left cheeck is still uneven. It's smaller than the right side and the lower half of it isn't full... at all. Sx was 7/29 these pics are 8/11. I'm trying to be patient as I know it takes time but I don't think this partucular uneven problem will change. It's better than where I started but I was hoping for better results. Hopefully they will come. Oh and I do visible see my stomach getting smaller. I've been wearing this hard uncomfortable compression board regularly as suggested. Dr. Ortega said if I wear it religiously over the next couple of months I will not need a tummy tuck. We'll see...

Going Through it

Ok so this coming Friday will will make 5 wks post-op. My butt is still just as lop-sided and the left side just as lumpy as it was 1 day post-op. Last week I developed a hard spot that I thought was necrosis. It was about the size of a golf ball. A couple of days later it was the size of my hand. I went to the ER Sunday (after not hearing back from my surgeon or anyone in the office. I'm not calling Spectrum anymore). I was admitted for 2 nights. They said I was "extremely infected". I had surgery to drain it. I came home last night. I'm in lots of pain. I regret having the surgery. I will be out of work for 1-2 weeks. Further labwork is being conducted to determine what type of infection there was. A visiting nurse is coming daily to change the dressing (VERY painful). That's all.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Based on the fact that I couldn't reach anyone regarding the lump/pain I'm all set with Spectrum. That's the worst thing to do to someone.