36 Yo, 1 Kid, 145lbs BA w Gel Miami, FL

Hey everyone, I'm new here but have been looking...

Hey everyone, I'm new here but have been looking for a while...I want to do something about my tummy and breasts but have heard so many options. ..I thought this would be an efficient way to get more info. I'll play some pics... right now, I've heard of a mini tuck, a full one and fast transfer to the breasts. I don't want to look like a doll, just full c cup and no c section shelf. Thoughts?

2 days post op

Ok. So day 1 was no bueno. It hurt to do anything! I pretty much drifted in and out of sleep that day. Day 2 has been markedly better, with frequent short walks and less soreness. My boobs feel hard to the touch and look sooo weird!!

Yay for boobs!

I'm feeling great so far....tightness has lessened, some occasional tingling...they're looking better everyday. Still a ways to go though. I'll keep you posted!

1 month post op

Here's my regret about this procedure: i didn't do it sooner. Scars are imperceptible, breasts are dropping nicely. Best part? Not fighting with a bathing suit top because it's too loose. My life was awesome before this---now it's been "enhanced".

More pics!

Dr. Hanabergh

The office staff and policies are clear, thorough, accommodating and responsive. Dr. H himself was friendly, unhurried and extremely knowledgeable. He answered all my questions thoroughly, even the ones i hadn't thought to ask!