33 Yr Old Mother of a 15 & 13 Yr Olds. Tummy Tuck, Lipo to the Flanks, Boob lift/Saline implants - Miami, FL

Hello All, I'm booked at Spectrum Aesthetics with...

Hello All,
I'm booked at Spectrum Aesthetics with Dr. Sergio Alvarez. I'm so nervous about my Mommy makeover. I've read/heard nothing but amazing things about him. I guess the pain afterwards is what I'm most scared about. Any tips for aftercare at home would be great!
I have family that will accompany me after my surgery in a Hotel that was on their website. But please let me know what I should bring with me while recovering there. I can't wait to get there.. 30days away!

Labcorp results!

I just checked my vm. I had my lab work done this past Tues April 19th and my coordinator from Spectrum just called, and said I'm cleared for Surgery with Dr. ALVAREZ for May 12th. Im super excited about it. I've been eating healthy. Liquid diet one week, and clean eating the next. I alternate between the two. That's just what I chose to do. So my family and I will be driving down to Miami from Tampa on May 11th. God is definitely good. He put me in a position to be able to do something for me that I've been wanting for years. I do believe I am a beautiful person. But sometimes you want to look in the mirror and really see yourself and know that confidence is very well deserved.

Surgery May 12th

I'm super nervous and excited altogether. I'm heading to Miami Wednesday to meet with Dr. Sergio Alvarez. Having my "Mommy Makeover".
Tummy Tuck, Lipo, & breast implants. I have been waiting on this week forever. I'm pretty sure my natural butt will stand out more once this TT is done. I've read up on Dr. Alvarez for quite some time now, and I'm very pleased with my decision upon choosing him.

Snatched by Dr. Alvarez

He was the kindest man ever. Listened to me, told me his medical opinion. And asked me did I trust him. I told him absolutely. 3days post op! Love it already. Boobs, lipo to the sides, and tummy tuck.

That scar is beautifully placed!

Swell hell...but I know it will be worth it in the end! Dr. Alvarez did an amazing job on my scar! I asked him to make it low and straight as possible. Its thin as well...I love it.. Now I'm bandaged back up...next photos next Thursday at my 2wk mark. Happy healings!!!

4wks post op today.

Just updating my journey. I love my results.

5wks post op

Swelling is at a minimal now... I love Dr. Alvarez! The lipo to my sides is awesome... Waist gets smaller by the weeks...

Faja... WK 4 & 5

I wear it 24/7... Take off to shower & wash it twice a week... I will continue to wear it every day until August... Then I may wear it to work & to bed...but not when I'm out & about...

My 35th Birthday today. June 19th

Today I took my 1st bikini pic! Still swollen but I look really good.

Just a update for July

Heading out later today...took this 1st thing in the morning. I love my results. Dr. Sergio Alvarez is amazing. I'm still swollen across my midsection though, but I look great.

My favorite size 9 jeans...

Loving my results

2 months post op! I look great...my waist is still getting smaller, and my midsection is still swollen around my belly button. Dr. Sergio Alvarez is a perfectionist!

Mommy Makeover @35

My 1st 3-4 days were hard. Getting up and down from my hotel bed. Once I got home I slept in a recliner. I was walking hunched over for the 1st 2wks, but I noticed immediate results. Swelling off and on the 1st 4weeks. But less and less each time. My boobs are still settling in. Overall I did fine. Returned to work after week 3. I was off the hard meds after 1 week. Stuck to Tylenol after that.

2 1/2 months post op

I still have swelling off & on...but I still love my results. Still wearing my faja everyday while at work. And I wear it to bed.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

I can not thank Dr. Alvarez enough. He has changed my life. I was very nervous and hesitate about the mommy maker and I was sweating bullets at my appt. He had to use several markers to draw on me due to my nervousness. In the end he is a PERFECTIONIST! A God amongst cosmetic surgeons. I love my body...its amazing...I refer so many ppl to his website. He was very kind and made you feel at ease. I trusted him with my life and he gave It back to me. Better than ever. If you are looking into doctors, I suggest you research him. I did a lot of researching and I'm glad I stuck with him. I would say if I could change one time, I would have not gone through Spectrum. I would have sent directly through his office. That's all I will say on that!