Going into my 30's with a Bang. Miami, FL

I'm a 29 year old single parent of one getting a...

I'm a 29 year old single parent of one getting a Tummy Tuck, BBL and Breast Lift (Lipo of full back, Abdomen and Flanks). My consultation was short and sweet and all my questions were answered. I'm super excited about the results I've been seeing on Dr. Miami's snap-chat. I'm going for video vixen with an amazing waist to hip ratio. I'm currently researching recovery houses to see what my options are as I will be traveling from out of state.

sooooo I decided to get implants

I decided to get implants. I initially was going to get a fat transfer to lift my breast ... the doc recommended I get implants in order to get the desired results i'm seeking. Right now i'm a 36D I want to stay in that range. I haven't researched the different types of implants as of yet.

Surgery in 3 days!

So all my post opt products are packed and ready to go. I decided to opt out on the breastlift and just plan a round two. I also decided to document my journey and recovery on YouTube... only because a lot of Dr.Miami dolls don't. <<< don't hold me to that I might punk out

5 days post op

Ive posted pics on ig and totally for got about yall
Miami Plastic Surgeon