27 Yrs Old, Mother of 3 Boys, Time For a Come Back! - Miami, FL

Looking forward to this new journey!! Dr. Oretga...

Looking forward to this new journey!! Dr. Oretga has 27 years experience and knows exactly what I want! After having three children in 3 years, my body needs some serious change. I cannot wait to see the results

Pre-Mommy Makeover w/ Ortega

I believe it is time to post the dreaded before MM photos. It took a lot of strength for me to post these pictures. I cannot wait for the procedure so I can regain my confidence. March 9th cant get here soon enough. Time for a come back :)

Wish pics

Birth Control and Mommy Makeover?

Hello girls! Does anyone know if I need to have my implanon removed from my arm before surgery?

2 Weeks until Mommy Makeover!!

Hello beautiful girls! It is officially two weeks until my surgery. I am getting so nervous! Does anyone have any idea on what exactly we will be able to do right after surgery? I wasn't sure if I will be able to walk down to the beach with my kids by day 3 or so? Please let me know what you all think!

1 Week Until Mommy Makeover :)

Hello everyone! It is now 1 week until my mommy makeover. I am sooo nervous! I am getting my EKG done today (I'm a little behind). Anyone have any advice on what I can't live without after surgery? Thank you!

So....I went to Miami to have my surgery back in March and got strep throat the day that I arrived :/ I have rescheduled my mommy makeover for August 31st. I am super excited and hoping to lose some more weight before the surgery!

Round 2

Hello Loves! I was unable to get my surgery in March due to strep...so I will be returning to Miami in just 2 weeks to get my mommy makeover. I am so thrilled and anxious. Everyone please pray for me during this time. I will be uploading before and after photos and keep everyone posted. Thank you <3

Day Before Surgery

The time is finally here! One day before surgery! I'm waiting for my coordinator to send me the time of surgery! I'm so anxious! Any tips ladys?

Finally an Ortega Doll

Finally had my surgery about 24 hours ago. Looking forward to my post op appointment this morning.

Day 2 post op

Today has been slightly easier. My back seems to hurt the worst. Also, coughing is terribly painful. However, I've been walking every two hours and it seems to help the pain. I look forward to the next couple of days.

I am currently 8 days post op. I had a mommy...

I am currently 8 days post op. I had a mommy makeover with tummy tuck, liposuction, breast aug & lift. The first couple days were rough. I saw Dr. Ortega on one day post op and he reassured me that everything looked great. I couldn't stay to have my bandages removed, so I changed them myself at 5 days post op. I am seeing a nurse practitioner next week to have my drains removed. I cannot wait to get them out..they are so aggravating! The day I got home from Miami, I did have to go to the er for shortness of breath and coughing. I had an X-ray done and they confirmed I had pneumonia. I am currently taking very strong antibiotics. All in all, I would do it again in a heartbeat. Dr. Orteg is the best!!

12 days post op

Hello loves! Today is 12 days post op! I cannot wait to get these drains out! I am currently draining about 40 cc's a day. My sides are very very hard. I am assuming it's hematomas. I'm icing them 4 times a day for 20min. My pneumonia is finally subsiding! Hoping all this swelling goes away soon!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ortega is an artist. He knows what looks good and can make your body look flawless. He is very confident and driven. Just tell him your expectations and he will make your dream a reality!