25 Yrs Old, 3 Kids , Very Much Needed - Miami, FL

What motivated me was watching Dr. Miami snap...

What motivated me was watching Dr. Miami snap chats. Omg every time i see how he fleeked some i was like i had to do it. Besides this is something i always wanted especially the having my 3 lil munchkins. overall I am so happy that our with him I feel so much better about myself always ready to get trust in the beautiful. as far as the surgeryI feel amazing. the procedure he did for me was a tummy tuck, lipo of the back, a breast lift / implants. recovery was very well I mean for the most part the only problem I have was my back being in a little pain but other than that everything else is amazing my breast never gave me problems nor my tummy tuck. He has an amazing staff they call and check up on me came by to see me the next day after my surgery anything you need they are there 24/7 they are amazing beautiful people. the girls always has an answer for you not a lot you have to a simply because some of them been through the same thing so device is amazing wonderful and it helps a lot. I'm just really glad I made the decision to go to him I have no regrets he is a very very very good doctor and if i had to choose to do it over again I will. from the moment I went into his office well the moment I went to my consultation so after surgery up until today I must say I made the best decision ever. my body is my temple and now she looks like a goodess thanks to Dr. miami hands down one of the best surgeons ever.

Here u guys go

He is the best

New body new me

Body on fleek

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Wow i dont even know where to began. He is an amazin guy. Always happy to see his Beauty warrior as he calls. Dr Miami answered every question you have for him he make sure that he let you know exactly what to expect. he is very cool calm and collective guy. He laughs jokes and knows when it's time to get down to business.