25 Years Old, Lost Over 80 Pounds. Well Needed Mommy Makkeover - Miami, FL

Hey Dolls! I've been on here for about a year now,...

Hey Dolls! I've been on here for about a year now, mostly lurking lol. Now I'm finally ready to start my journey. Back In August of 2015 I had the gastric sleeve procedure. I feel better and healthier than ever BUT due to the rapid weight loss I'm loose all over ?? I Have a few friends that went out to Colombia to different doctors for SX and they look AMAZING. I am so afraid of traveling abroad for surgery because 1) I've heard so many different horror stories 2) I don't speak Spanish, and 3) I will mostly be alone. I got quoted a few months back from my friends Doctor Julio Cesar Escobar and for a breast lift w/ implants, liposculptor, arm lift, tummy tuck and BBL it will run me around 8,000 US. That includes all my garments and faja's along with my recovery house. I just moved to Florida and I also started researching Dr. Ary Krau for a mommy makeover. I would feel so much safer here in the US, but i feel that the doctors overseas are way more aggressive and give that "snatched" look. Any suggestions ladies? i need some help here ????