Best Doctor in the World!!! - Miami, FL

I came to say that dr.zaydon is a very good doctor...

I came to say that dr.zaydon is a very good doctor he helped me get the tummy that I wanted by removing extra skin from my lower tummy after having two children this was much needed he also fixed a hernia that I had along my abdomen wall I think he knows what's best for each person and the healing time was very short I didn't like the drains but it did have me heal much faster due to them being in because it collected any fluid that I had around the surgery sight to help speed up my recovery time his staff is very friendly and nice the hospital was very clean and relaxing and organized I have nothing bad to say about this dr and his staff and hospital (Marcy hospital) of choice in which the surgery had took in place I will be returning to do a breast reduction with lift in 2017 to all those that are looking to do surgery with doctor zaydon you are in good hands.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Very happy and loving person his staff and the people at Marcy hospital that assist his patients to recover are a wonderful helpful set of crew members I CAINT wait to return for my breast next year!