Thunder Thighs No More!?? - Miami, FL

I'm getting smart lipo on my thighs, and abdomen....

I'm getting smart lipo on my thighs, and abdomen. I'm very active and work out at least 4-5x a week and try to be as healthy as possible but my legs and more specifically my knees have been a serious issue for me since I was In high school:( I'm so excited for this day to come and really hopeful Dr.Careaga will be able to help. I'm trying to manage my expectations. But I can't help but be excited!!

Post op day 1

So I'm at the end of day 1 post op and I'm feeling so much better tonight. The incisions are painful each time I get up and sit down. But I took a shower today and feel so much better.

The lymphatic massage was this morning at Careagas with Laura. And boy was that painful!! I took two Tylenol but next time I'll take the meds prescribed. I thought I was gonna pass out. I'm going to see about scheduling another one tomorrow with another clinic because my next massage is with Careaga on Monday and I don't want to go 2 days without a massage. My knee is SO swollen. I'm also going to get the ab board and a black garment. The tan ones got very bloody and they are harder to hide.

All in all I feel okay for having major surgery the day before.

Will post pics after my shower tomorrow!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

So far him and his office have been great!! Night and day from the awfulness I experienced at Lagrasso's office.