I Have Been Thinking About Lipo - Miami, FL

Last year I got on the Atkins diet and lose 34lbs...

Last year I got on the Atkins diet and lose 34lbs , I went from 204 to 170 in 5 months .
But now I wanna get lipo for my stomach, back and love handles, am looking for a good doctor that's in Miami Fl and that's between 3,000-3,500 and that also will put me to sleep during surgery. I want a perfect cola shape . Any one know a good doctor please help!!!

Well I went to Dr.Pascual office in the Aventura...

Well I went to Dr.Pascual office in the Aventura location. I speak to her two assistants , who was very nice . As soon as I walked into the room they made me feel comfortable . Her assistants made me feel like I was back in science class, which made me understand about vaser lipo better and the difference with smart lipo. Well I made up my mind , I am going with Dr.Pascual.

My mind is made up!!!

Well never went through with the surgery because I had a baby but now I'm definitely looking into having surgery, I have gained weight since I had the baby. I'm thinking about going to Dr Hasan ,does amazing work hopefully I can get it done in June . Hopefully they will have a good special for spring break, I will put my deposit down the ending of March. I have been doing my research since 2012 and I love real self.com

Just want to go back to my old self

I just want to go back to looking like my old self ! my wish pictures are of me , I don't want to look like nobody else I just want to go back to my old self when I was sexy .... After having the two kids my body my butt everything looks totally different

Yayyy I did it !

I'm so happy I went with Dr.Perry he did a wonderful job and his whole team was amazing . When I woke up from surgery everyone was so helpful .
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Everyone was so sweet , right when I wake up from surgery they all was next to me helping me like we all all was friends before this experience. I just love the whole team.