A Little Nervous - Miami, FL

I'm super excited and nervous at the same time. My...

I'm super excited and nervous at the same time. My surgery is Dec 22, I need to know has anyone else experienced liposuction with Dr. Clava? I am having the procedure done in Miami, Fl. I need some help from whomever has had this procedure before, like why to buy to prepare for after this procedure.

Almost time!

Oh wow, I'm getting super excited, my time is near. Dec 22, yes yes yes so ready. I will post before and after pics before I fly to Miami!

Liposuction

50 years old, with the great Dr. Calva. He is amazing, the pictures were taken pre op, December 21, 2016. More to follow at 1 month update. January 22, 2017

4 Week post op Jan 22, 2017

There is still a lot of swelling and soreness, but I love the results so much and I feel better. It's so important to wear you garment and your foam. I LOVE DR. CALVO lol

2 Months post op

Hello sexy diva's, here's my 2 month post op pictures. I love the look, but I wish my back rolls would completely disappear. I've lost weight and will continue to loose more. The next time I post pictures will be my 4 month post op.
Miami General Surgeon