A Little Lipo for Those Trouble Areas - Miami, FL

Although I workout regularly, there are certain...

Although I workout regularly, there are certain areas that are hard to tone such as abs and flanks. Therefore, I decided to do liposuction to contour these areas. I am still swollen but have very little bruising as my doctor did an amazing job. I will post updates on the progress as it will take 3-4 months to see the final results.
Dr. Christopher Craft

I can't say enough good things about Doctor Craft and his entire team at CCC. He really cares about his patients. I am happy with everything he did for me including lipo, breast augmentation, lip and chin fillers. His office was very supportive and professional from the very first inquiry upto the time I had to say goodbye. I'm an out of town patient and choosing a doctor 7500 miles away from home was a difficult process but I am so glad I chose Dr. Craft. My journey with CCC has been amazing and I know I will never go to any other plastic surgeon despite the distance.