Lipo 35/year Old- In Love with my Results. Miami, FL

Honestly I am very happy with my results. Once I...

Honestly I am very happy with my results. Once I met Dr.Llorente I felt confident getting my surgery done with him. I had a Liposuction done with Dr.Llorente and he is the best. Super nice since the first time I met him, he answered all my questions. I am not only happy with the doctor but with the whole staff at New Life, they are sweet and caring people. I recommended my friend and she had a breast lift and her breasts look AMAZING! I would recommend Dr Llorente for any type of plastic surgery!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon