Abdominal Lipo with Dr. Siddarth Bass - Professional Plastic Surgery - Miami, FL

I am 28 years old with a big tummy. I have a...

I am 28 years old with a big tummy. I have a two-year-old but I had always had a big tummy. I could give an illusion by sucking it in.. (I was good at that) and holding it there for hours. Now after my daughter even when I do that it is still huge. So I decided I needed this lipo to feel good again.

I did a consultation at Dr. Siddarth Bass office at Professional Plastic Surgery in Miami. They provided me with a lot of information and a great rate of $2800 to do my abdominal and sides, Regardless of when I called I was told $2500. but okay.

The office manager at my gynecologist was the one that referred me to him because she had recently done her abdo Lipo and Breast implants with him and she thought he did an amazing job.

My issue is the reviews. I do see a couple bad reviews for him and that is what is really scaring me. I would really like to hear more reviews for this doctor along with pics.

I began telling myself the bad reviews are for tummy tuck and I am only getting lipo done so I have nothing to worry about.

Has anybody done lipo that would like to show their pictures?
Dr. Siddarth Bass