Scheduled to Have LIPO with Dr Llorente September 27th!! - Miami, FL

I'm scheduled to have lipo of Ab, Back Fat and...

I'm scheduled to have lipo of Ab, Back Fat and Flanks on September 27, 2016. I'm nervous and excited..
The stafff has been amazing thus far. Elena has been extremely helpful , polite and very responsive. I feel confident at this point that I'm making the right decision with having my surgery done at New Life after considering a couple of places in MIA. I was a bit concerned about the RH only because I'm an out of state patient traveling alone. However, the reviews I've read have been nothing but great ones. Wish me Luck!

Praying for Great recovery and amazing results

Airfare Tickets Booked just have to do my lab again

I had my required labs and EKG done August 23rd and all results were great...Should be excited right! Only to find out that my results can't be more than 30 days old from my surgery date..Surgery date is September 27th...Jennifer my coordinator was very helpful and suggested one of two things, do my labs over or she can get me an ealier surgery date... The dates offered my job wouldn't be able to allow the time off and the other just didn't work for me (don't want to be on my menstrual during surgery) So, I opted to keep my original surgery date and do labs again ( thankful I don't have to have EKG done over). Booked my airfare the other day and Im getting very anxious.

Received text from RH confirming my arrival date/time. It's really setting in!

Clock is ticking! Just emailed coordinator at New Life my lab work, waiting on confirmation that it's a go! Last night I received a text message from Ana (from RH) confirming the date I will arrive in Miami. One of the things to do on my "To Do List" was find out more info on RH and contact them, so it was nice to receive communication from them first. Ana, was really nice and helpful as I asked questions about things that I absolutely need to bring for RH. I did not want to over do it and buy/bring so much stuff that I won't need or use.

It's Official Like Toilet Tissue lol

Labs are great (wasn't worried), final payment made, confirmed surgery date and initial dr appointment day prior. ..Have everything I need including supplies, just have to pack and figure out what I'm going to do with my hair :)

5 Days away from 12 Area Lipo with Dr. Llorente

5 days away from procedure with Dr Llorente...I'm even more nervous and now worried as I have read some recent reviews. However,  I plan to think positive and keep in mind each person is different,  which mean their experience/results will be different.

Some Before Pics

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Haven't had surgery yet, but staff has been amazing thus far. Elena has been extremely helpful , polite and very responsive. I feel confident at this point that I'm making the right decision with having my surgery done at New Life. I was a bit concerned about the RH only because I'm an out of state patient traveling alone. However, the reviews I've read have been nothing but great ones.