Scheduled to Have LIPO with Dr Llorente September 27th!! - Miami, FL

I'm scheduled to have lipo of Ab, Back Fat and...

I'm scheduled to have lipo of Ab, Back Fat and Flanks on September 27, 2016. I'm nervous and excited..
The stafff has been amazing thus far. Elena has been extremely helpful , polite and very responsive. I feel confident at this point that I'm making the right decision with having my surgery done at New Life after considering a couple of places in MIA. I was a bit concerned about the RH only because I'm an out of state patient traveling alone. However, the reviews I've read have been nothing but great ones. Wish me Luck!

Praying for Great recovery and amazing results

Airfare Tickets Booked just have to do my lab again

I had my required labs and EKG done August 23rd and all results were great...Should be excited right! Only to find out that my results can't be more than 30 days old from my surgery date..Surgery date is September 27th...Jennifer my coordinator was very helpful and suggested one of two things, do my labs over or she can get me an ealier surgery date... The dates offered my job wouldn't be able to allow the time off and the other just didn't work for me (don't want to be on my menstrual during surgery) So, I opted to keep my original surgery date and do labs again ( thankful I don't have to have EKG done over). Booked my airfare the other day and Im getting very anxious.

Received text from RH confirming my arrival date/time. It's really setting in!

Clock is ticking! Just emailed coordinator at New Life my lab work, waiting on confirmation that it's a go! Last night I received a text message from Ana (from RH) confirming the date I will arrive in Miami. One of the things to do on my "To Do List" was find out more info on RH and contact them, so it was nice to receive communication from them first. Ana, was really nice and helpful as I asked questions about things that I absolutely need to bring for RH. I did not want to over do it and buy/bring so much stuff that I won't need or use.

It's Official Like Toilet Tissue lol

Labs are great (wasn't worried), final payment made, confirmed surgery date and initial dr appointment day prior. ..Have everything I need including supplies, just have to pack and figure out what I'm going to do with my hair :)

5 Days away from 12 Area Lipo with Dr. Llorente

5 days away from procedure with Dr Llorente...I'm even more nervous and now worried as I have read some recent reviews. However,  I plan to think positive and keep in mind each person is different,  which mean their experience/results will be different.

Some Before Pics

16 1/2 hours after surgery. ..1st Massage

Surgery completed roughly around 9pm...16 1/2 hours later got first massage

11 days Post Op Pics

11 days Post surgery ( 12 area Lipo) ..Still swelling..I've experienced major swelling these last two three days during the evening, especially in my lower back area which sometimes is painful to move... Bruising seems to be clearing up well...

11 days Post another back pic

22 Days post surgery (Update)

Will take pics this weekend and post. I get up so early for work, I don't have time take some good pics.

So far my recovery has been good. The first two weeks wasn't as easy as I'd expected. I thought since I had lipo only, I'd be able to bounce back quick and move around like I normally move. Instead, I was moving slower and had to be careful sitting down and getting up. Though I now realize that my faja wasn't as tight as it should have been , even though I had it taken it and I don't wear my ab , back and side boards daily, I'm feeling good about my results. I'm already able to wear some work pants and jeans that I couldn't even zip up prior to surgery, so I'm happy about that. I'm going to purchase a much smaller faja today and make sure I wear my boards more often.

My stomach, sides and back are no longer numb...I can feel everything now, though some areas are still sore and hard. I'm using my firming lotion day and night to try to avoid the loose skin. I think my scars are healing well, so no complaints there. I'm using the merderma gel every morning.

I can't wait to be able to start working out again. Doctor said 6 weeks from surgery so I have a little over two weeks to go!

4 Weeks Post Lipo

Today makes four weeks since I had my procedure, 12 Area Lipo... Though overall I'm pleased with my results I swear it seems like one day my stomach is flat, then two days later I feel like I have a huge gut again lol. I know it's a process, so I am having patience. I have absolutely noticed the change in my clothes. .I'm able to get into pants and shirts I wasn't able to before and my jeans are fitting perfectly now. I plan on getting a waist trainer to wear over my faja at night and still trying to make sure i wear my abs/back and side boards more often.

Starting to feel some lumps in upper part of my back and some on my sides...They seem to come and go, which seems weird. ..I also, purchased a massager but haven't used it yet. Hopefully, it will help with lumps and soreness

6 Weeks Post Surgery

Today makes 6 weeks since my surgery.. Recovery still going well.. I've been doing some light workouts and yoga for the last week, but tomorrow will take a cardio class..I can't remember the last time I went this long without working out.

Finally Made it into a Medium Faja

When I first had my surgery, I was in a XL faja ( i have broad shoulders and a wide back) When I made 8 weeks post, I was finally able fit into a medium faja ...which was a major goal..
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Haven't had surgery yet, but staff has been amazing thus far. Elena has been extremely helpful , polite and very responsive. I feel confident at this point that I'm making the right decision with having my surgery done at New Life. I was a bit concerned about the RH only because I'm an out of state patient traveling alone. However, the reviews I've read have been nothing but great ones.