Should I Fisher or Doc. O'? - Miami, FL

Hi everyone, I 'v been considering getting lipo...

Hi everyone, I 'v been considering getting lipo for ab out 2 years now, and RS has put me in the positions to move forward with my dream a physical me that I can be happy and conent about. Ive never been slim, and in highschool i was my largest. I've lost some weight since then, but i am still fat, and it's hard to get rid of it all the way i want to. Through you guys' stories i am able to feel more confident that this work out for me, so thank you! I am at the stagee of finding a doctor, and the ones I have narrowed it down too, based off of their work and reviews are Dr. Fisher, and Dr. Osak. Here is a break down of them

Dr. O'
-I have emailed him 4 times and i have not gotten a response
-Not enough people show pre/post op photos like i wish they would. (so ladies please do so if you had him as a doctor :-))
-based upon his ''about'' section it doesn't show that he is board certified.

Dr. Fisher
-had to email him twice to get a response, but when i did they responded back immediately with an estimate so i can practically call to set up a time
-his credentials are pretty dern good (board certified, and went to harvard)
His results from those who post have been great too and his reviews aren't that bad

SO I am at a point where i need to figure out who i should go to, I'll continue to research them both but any feedback you guys can provide would be great! Also, since it is apparent I am going to miami for this procedure, if anyone knows of nice recovery homes that aren't OVERLY priced please let me know. Oh an I am taking any tips/suggestions on what I would need and so forth.

I'll post some pics later to give you guys an idea of me.

Spoke with an Osak REP!

Hey rs babes! i FINALLY decided to call the office of Dr. OSak, since they NEVER replied via email, although I don't think the site sent the email to the correct office. Anywho, I was quoted a price of 3900 for the bbl, now i am not too much looking to have a huge butt as i am looking to have a flatter back, abs, and smaller arms. So hopefully, and i'm being optimistic, I'll get what i look to have. I am looking to get the surgery in January and luckily they had a date! I called and spoke with emily, who seemed nice, she emailed me the necessary info right away and i sent it back that evening! So i am one step closer to completing this goal. Now this is where i need you ladies of RS, if you have had surgery of this kind, especially with dr. Osak, please let me know of the things i'd need suggestions, and lessons you'e learned from your own experience because that would be sooo helpful. Also, i need suggestions on RH xandu seems really expensive! Any others, or should I do hotel with nurse visits??

Something i learned.

From doing my RS research on Dr. Osak, I find a few things i'd like to speak on. The first, is that more of his patients should post before and after pics to give visual to the written aspects of the process, this is verry helpful to those of us in the research phase. Also, i have come across a lot of people who have had their sx by Osak who complained of not being satisfied with their results, this to a person who wants to choose this doctor, is disheartening and causes a fear of being let down too. However, what i found after doin further research was that many of these patients who were "dissatisfied" were either:

-patients who needed to gain lbs for the bbl but may not have gained enough to get the results they wanted
-those only 2 weeks or less post op who after a month or so changed their tune and was pleased with his work and who looked great!

after realizing my optimism was restored because i realize that seeing the results you want take time becuase the healing process takes time. We have to be patient with our bodies, and have faith in our doctor. And gain enough lbs to get the body where you want it post op. These are some of my pre op take aways'--ill also do a post-op take away as well.

RECOVERY HOUSE NEEDED PLEASE HELP!

Hi ladies of rs, idk what it is but my posts aren't getting any responses and I truly NEED them while on this journey. I need lists of recovery houses to look into please. Also list of things I need for sx please help me, I can't do it alone :-(

the BEST recovery house in miami: new life recovery

I am currently staying at what I consider THE BEST recovery housed on Miami! It's called NEW LIFE RECOVERY HOUSE & pros of this place are as follows:
-airport pick up and drop of AND transport to appntmnts and wherever else you need to go
- 3meals a day and snack!
- you pay in full you get 3 massages otherwise you get 1
-garment with arnica cream,
- beautiful new house
-cable
For 7 days its 1250.00
I may be missing a few things bit these are the majority
Now those are the material perks, what makes it all even better are the PEOPLE Yane, who you'll contact, is an absolute joy! She is funny and full of life, Willi is the SWEETEST guy ever, and Papo is the COOLEST guy ever! Together they make a great team! I feel as though I've made instant friends and I've been invited back just to hang cuz they're so cool! I am NOT just saying this, I mean I looked at at least 4 other homes and none of them topped the services of new life. You can find them on IG from newliferecoveryhouse . and if you're interested call Yane at +17866419671 you won't regret it! BTW..I put no con's because I couldn't think of any. I'll prob post pics of it all soon. Rhs are important and at new life its been great, I feel at home among friends, friends who want to see you heal and enjoy your new body. Good luck to you all.

PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE ANTICS AT VANITY/ENCORE!!!

I have decided to document my experience with vanity/encore. Please read this ladies as you can learn some things about where you decide to get your work done. It may be long but i only seek to provide guidance for others who are preparing to take such a leap with having sx. Hope I can shed some light for some.

PART 1:

part 2 below. BTW this is something that i sent to the account at vanity/encore. I let her know about my account but she told me to include all of my complaints.

WARNING: PART 2

Again, this is what I emailed to an accountant for vanity/encore regarding my complaints.

Hello,

Ms. Fox here, ready to document my recent experience/encore. Let me first start by stating that prior to my procedure I was met with difficulty starting with my coordinator Angie, while she seemed sweet, she was not great with responding to my questions, prior to her I had a coordinator named Emily who was great with communication. Also, I came into issues with booking a recovery due to poor communication. Then, it came time for me to have my labs done and a lady named Claudia reached out to me to let me know I needed to have my labs done at home. So she sent me the RX form to take to the lab, and because it was my understanding that all labs would be paid for as part of my bill, I was ok with this. However, when it came to the day for my labs I could not get them done because the forms that were sent did not show that the labs would be paid for by vanity/encore so i reached out to Claudia and let her know that I needed something to show that the office would be billed. But Claudia never responded, so I wasted my time that day from work! Then a Keila reached out to me letting me know I needed to do my labs, so i let her know that i had tried but i couldn't due to billing confusion. Keila let me know that I ''misunderstood'' and that I would be paying for the labs and i let her know how is that when they were covered in my full cost of the surgery! she then emailed me back in all CAPITAL LETTER'S like that, suggesting that i get only 2 labs at home and I would get a credit to my account in the amount of $50.00. So when i got that email i let her know how rude and unprofessional it was to speak with all caps to a client. I did the labs and regardless of anything i expected to receive my $50.00 as agreed to.

Now fast forward to my surgery date, for the procedure I was getting my cost was 3900 for a bbl HOWEVER i decided not to get the butt of the surgery and instead get my arms lipo'd and at NO TIME PRIOR TO THIS WAS IT EXPLAINED TO ME THAT THIS WOULD BE AN ADDITIONAL COST . Had someone let me know i would NOT have gotten that done, only what i paid for! Then directly after my surgery while am still confused and full of anesthesia a lady from the front desks comes to my room practically yelling at me about how i owe $100.00 on my bill. so she took my card information that day and it did not go through. That to me was NOT professional she could have waited for me to feel better, and more coherent before probing me about something like that, then she made me sit in that office IN PAIN, dazed, cold, and confused for 45 minutes while she tried running my card through! Then I came back a few days later to have some clarification on WHY i had a balance and she let me know it was because I got my arms done! like I said NO ONE LET ME KNOW THIS PRIOR TO THAT, she at that time again took my credit card information for the balance then I let her know that i was actually owed 50.00 for my labs and she said i was not entitled to that amount, and did not give me my credit! Then as i am leaving to go home I find that someone had spent $196.00 from my account! the ONLY PLACE THAT HAD ACCESS TO MY CREDIT CARD INFO WAS VANITY/ENCORE. THESE SORT OF THINGS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE, I have had to cancel my card, and informed my bank of the fraudulence, but one of those staff members are stealing from customers, and the police have been notified and are conducting an investigation as i have let them know that someone from your offices are more than likely a culprit. I am going to report my experience with the offices of the better business bureau because it seems that vanity/encore is a rip off. I feel as though i should NOT have been charged an EXTRA $100.00 without warning of why prior too, especially when i was simply replacing one area of work with another! Nowhere is it written, or explained to me that in the event I wanted a different area to be included or taken away that my cost would be adjusted. I also would like my $50.00 credit that I was told I would receive for conducting my labs at home when they were part of my package with vanity. I will be reporting this experience on the REAL SELF website as well so that the people know what to expect, how they are being ripped off (as i feel i was over charged for what i had done), and stolen from. Also, I was reached out to by a person from vanity as a follow up to see how i was doing, via email, and when i replied with concerns i NEVER heard anything back and still have not heard anything I emailed that person back 3 days ago!

I hope to get a reply, some resolve, and some fulfillment from this tumultuous ordeal.

something about New Life Recovery House..BEWARE!

Hello Dolls!

I just wanted to bring to light something about the RH i stayed in during my procedure. When i was stying at new life recovery house i found that Yane, was the best part of my stay! When I was picked up from the airport she made me feel welcomed right away. Her and the driver, who's name i can't recall at the moment, had me my favorite chocolate, Gatorade, and water waiting for me in the car! How she knew my favorite chocolate? well Yane was who i texted back and forth with to settle the amnt and date of the room for my stay. From the start she was sweet, answered all my questions, and just an all around cool individual! When I was finally in Miami she took great care of me! we became buddies! Chatting about everything, taking selfies, and I even got to know her babies! She was awesome, and so was her BF. My time there was great, and while the used to be team of 3 made up of Yane, her BF and A guy named Will, all worked together to make my stay easier, it was Yane who made it the best. Her mother, Carmen, was also the BEST masseuse! Now I have to be honest though, I didn't get the best of my time there because the house was new so they didn't have set up a tv, or radio so i was not as entertained as i had hoped i would be. ALso, there was one day that i had a checkup after the surgery and Will made me wait 30 to 45 minutes to come pick me up! I would call him and he would say he was 5 minutes away, and that turned into almost an HOUR! mind you this was like day 3 post opp so i wasn't in the best of shape to be waiting around with blood and things all on me, I wanted to FINALLY take that showed since i wasn't able to for those first 3 days! that made me frustrated, but i kept it cool even WITH the car reeking of marijuana scent. I don't do drugs so i didn't appreciate that.

Now i have a septum piercing and i lost during surgery so i ordered some new ones from ebay that i thought would be quick shipped to me in FL but i left and they were delivered to the RH instead,, I also did a little shopping before the sx and bought some shoes. Now this part is important because when it came time for me to go home i left these items behind, 3 new septum rings, a pair of new shoes and a dress. Now this was back in January, the new life recovery staff knew i had left my things, and i was told that they would be shipped to me. BUT this never happened! I contacted Will multiple times stating that i would pay for the shipping if he would send it, he gave his word that he would , but never did. Then i hit him up AGAIN he ignored my text, i follow him on snapchat so i can see when he posts himself doing his extracurricular activity i hit him up on there for my things, he ignored me. I told Yane about this, but she told me that she no longer works at that RH because it turns out Will never paid her for her services, nor her mother, even tho she was the reason I even chose that house, and why I gave it a good name, I was the FIRST to stay in that RH so my review helped with the clientele. This made me see even more the type of person Will is, withholding funds from workers was not the only thing he did, but i won't get into that. I simply wanted him to send my valuables but he is not as professional as he seems. BTW i am not the only one he has done like this, he still owes another client her faja, that i am sure he will never send her.

So in all if you are looking to stay in a house where the people are reliable, welcoming and professional go to where Yane is with her WARM and Beautiful spirit, and her mom with her magic hands and sense of humor and make a sisterly bond! She has new RH called International Relaxation Recovery house Give them a all at 786 641 9671

Deciding. None yet