I Am 46 Years Old Married with 2 Children, Needed a Little Bit More Curves!! Miami, FL

3 years ago Dr. Orlando Llorente performed a tummy...

3 years ago Dr. Orlando Llorente performed a tummy tuck and I was very HAPPY with the results, due to the great job Dr. Llorente performed my physique changed to a positive look. I decided to contact him again to do another procedure a Liposculture with fat transfer and he did it again! At first I was not sure I wanted the fat transfer as I was afraid it would look too big but Dr. Llorente sat down with me and explained the procedure and we both agreed on the size I wanted and I came out SUPER happy with the results! I would not put myself in any other better hands. I recommended my mother to do a tummy tuck with him, my mother is the reason why I am here in this world, I would not recommend my mom to any other surgeon other than Dr. Llorente who is reliable, capable, knowledgeable, patient and most important cares about his patients happy results. Also the facilities and staff where he conducts the surgery is amazing, the professionalism and the hygienic is unique.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

My first approach was via telephone, then I visited him 2 times before the procedure both times Dr. Llorente dedicated 100% of the time listening to my request and concerns. He assured me that the results were going to be what I was expecting, I trusted Dr. Llorente for the second time with my body and I was very happy with the results.