Lip Augmentation-- Restalyne Lyft and Natural Looking Result #lipsbyshapiro - Miami, FL

This is my second time getting my lips done with...

This is my second time getting my lips done with Dr.Shapiro: #lipsbyshapiro
And, yet again, I'm absolutely loving my new lips!! I had a dental block injected before 1 syringe of Restalyne Lyft. The whole procedure lasts about 15 min at most. I experienced slight bruising this time around, and it lasted about a week; however, I easily covered it with some lip tint.

Dr.Shapiro is professional and friendly; he injects and molds the lips so meticulously and artistically to help you achieve a bump-free and natural look. I will not risk going to anyone else! I'm pretty sure I'll be going to Dr.Shapiro until he retires, lol. The staff at Tribeca Med is also helpful and kind. The medspa itself is clean and has a comforting atmosphere :)

I highly recommend Dr.Shapiro. Please contact me if you have any questions about my experience :)
Dr. Shapiro

Dr. Jason Shapiro ( #lipsbyshapiro) is an artist at injecting lips! His friendly demeanor makes the experience a breeze.