Late 20's Rhinoplasty - Miami, FL

My Rhinoplasty experience with Dr. Bustillo could...

My Rhinoplasty experience with Dr. Bustillo could not have gone any better. I have wanted a Rhinoplasty for a very long time. I waited because it wasn't something I wanted to rush into. I searched high and low for someone who would be able to deliver a very natural result. Dr. Bustillo did just that. It's two months after my rhinoplasty procedure and I couldn't be any happier. It was worth every single penny. I no longer have insecurities or even think about my nose. Sounds silly but it has been life changing for me. It's interesting because I still look very much like myself - only better. The healing process was painless and Dr. Bustillo gives you an informative booklet on pre and post opp care that helps you along the way. If I weren't keeping my procedure a secret I would be shouting from the rooftops at everyone to not waste anytime and see Dr. Bustillo! He is very educated, soft spoken and a true artist! I want to continue to gush and write more about the great experience I had but I suppose I'll need to end it somewhere... Thank you so much Dr. Bustillo!!
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Bustillo was very kind and caring. I had a lot of nerves and he eased them. I felt very comfortable unlike other consultations I had with different doctors in FL.