do not do the gastric balloon with results md in south florida!

I did the gastric balloon procedure at Results Md...

I did the gastric balloon procedure at Results Md Plastic Surgery in South Florida. And what a DISORGANIZED PLACE! They have A LOT of cons:
1- When you schedule an appointment with them, you wait 1-2hours inside a room until SOMEONE gets to see you. The doctor is usually 3 hours later!
2- The nurses are sweet but they can't stick a needle on your veins. All the times I had to put iv or take out my blood, or I had bruises later or it was a bloody mess with blood all over the floor!
3- Very very disorganized! I did an urine test, and the nurse did not do her job on telling the others about it, and someone simply threw my urine test out. I had to do another one! Another disorganization is that each nurse looks like does their own thing,because they dont communicate with each other what procedure was done already with the patient. One day, 2 nurses came in and made me the same questions and i had to tell them it was done before.
4- Less than a day before my gastric balloon removal, the nurse told me i should be in a liquid diet. And i had already eaten solids. Another disorganization.
5- About the gastric balloon, i lost very little. And what i lost i could loose just dieting. The balloon only works for the first month, but after all the pain and discomfort, it is definitely not worth $8000!

At the end, i don't recommend the gastric balloon and I regret COMPLETELY paying so much for so little! And I definitely do not recommend RESULTS MD PLASTIC SURGERY in South Florida! Beware!!
Ps: Attached is the bruise they did to me when they took my blood out.
Dr. Amaryllis Pascal