I Am 43 Years Old. I Had Terrible Bags Under my Eyes and my Cheecks Were Flat - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I want to let everyone know that I am so happy...

I want to let everyone know that I am so happy after the procedure I had with Dr Jose Rodriguez-Feliz at Miami Plastic Surgery. I had observed bags under my eyes and felt they made me feel older and tired. Dr. Rodriguez-Feliz recommended to fill the bags with Belotero and he also filled my cheecks with Radiesse. I am the happiest person right know. I feel more confident. People have asked me what I am doing to look so great. I love the work Dr Rodriguez-Feliz did. He made me look great and natural at the same time. My face looks so refreshed and definitely I look a few years younger. 5 stars to Dr Rodriguez-Feliz for taking the time and made me look better.

Dr Jose Rodriguez-Feliz is a great and caring Doctor. Before he decided to do my procedure, he asked me to see a doctor because he wanted to make sure I did not have a Thyroid problem. Just that, made me feel confident in him. He was at all times so professional and sweet. I loved the way he explained what I could expect. I never felt nervous because of that. I recommend Dr Rodriguez-Feliz if you want to look refreshed and natural.