Great Experience

I had a lesion on my chest that needed to be...

I had a lesion on my chest that needed to be removed, and after calling about 8 different places which never answered my calls or offer a good service; I finally got in contact with Cynthia. She was super helpful; she got back to me right away after checking back with my insurance and we schedule an appointment that same week. I met with Dr. Miller he told me about his extensive background in the field, made me feel very comfortable and worked around my work schedule to have my procedure done as soon as possible. The day of the procedure I went to the office feeling very nervous but they made me feel right at home. During the procedure I was awake so it was easy for me to enjoy the music and a nice conversation. After the procedure they were very caring and told me to feel free to contact them no matter how small the question was. The follow up visit were fast and easy as well. I definitely recommend Dr Miller and his staff.
Miami Plastic Surgeon