Feeling Great After a Botox Refresh - Miami, FL

I have visited Dr. Dosal at least once or twice a...

I have visited Dr. Dosal at least once or twice a year in the previous years for Botox. I have never been disappointed from beginning to end. She is very natural with her approach and that is very important to me. My look is always more refreshed and youthful, while unnoticeable that I may have tried any cosmetic procedures. I leave with no bruising at all. Dr. Dosal is very approachable and listens carefully to what you are trying to achieve, while at the same time making suggestions that I would have never thought could make a difference. All in all, a great Dermatologist and I would highly recommend her!
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Dosal is always on time and her staff is wonderful. She is very patient and takes the time to discuss and recommend procedures that best suit me. Most importantly I am so happy with how I look with minimal or no bruising at all. She has the magic touch and I am extremely pleased with her services.