Brazilian Butt Lift with Dr. Mendieta - Miami, FL

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr.Mendieta because of his website and my own visit to the office. His staff and the Dr himself made me feel this would be the right fit for me. I was apprehensive after hearing that Dr. Mendieta was quite more costlier than other Doctors I had contacted. The consult fee was surprising but it gave me a sense of reassurance in knowing that he is so busy with surgery he has very limited time for new patients. His website really convinced me in making the initial consult. It was so thorough and professional. My consult day did go smoothly. I had to wait for some time but I realized that Dr wants to give as much as he can to each patient and it was worth the wait. I found the staff to be genuine and felt a very warm atmosphere. Although I had to wait a few days for my final quote it was worth it. I felt the staff cared and this made me choose Dr. Mendieta over Dr. Salama. The girl I spoke with initially on the phone had a pleasant soothing voice and my coordinator was really informative. Once I had my sx I have to admit the first week was tough!!! But each visit I was reassured by the staff that things were going to get better. They were really optomistic and this made me feel better even though I felt worn out physically. I'm currently 4 weeks post op and feel great. This surgery is life changing and I would recommend Dr. Mendieta and his staff to EVERYONE!