Dysport (Botox) Better Than Browlift! - Miami, FL

I received the dysport injection for the wrinkles...

I received the dysport injection for the wrinkles between my brows, 11's, and I am so thrilled. It was not only the 11's, but vertical wrinkles throughout my eyebrows. GONE. I no longer look 'angry' and without exaggerating it took 10 years off my face. (i'm 48) It took about 4 days to take effect..

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wolf is a Board Certified Facial Plastic and reconstructive Surgeon and Board Certified otorhinolaryngologist. The difference between and regular plastic surgeon and facial plastic surgeon is they first become board certified otorhinolaryngologists, ears, nose, throat before being able to study facial plastic surgery. They have many more years experience with the face. Dr. Wolf was referred to me by many women who had spectacular results with him including my mother. I'm only 48 so I just needed some botox (dysport) and the results are amazing. I had 3 sessions with him so far in 2 years and the results were the same every time. His bedside manner is wonderful, he is a very kind man, truly loves and appreciates women.