Dr. Wendell Perry Liposuction - Miami, FL

I recently went to Dr. Perry and got liposuction...

I recently went to Dr. Perry and got liposuction for my arms. Dr. Perry and his whole staff was amazing especially Norma. I am from NY and had to travel to his office in Miami. Landing and doing the surgery the same day then leaving Sunday, Norma was so helpful and made the planning so easy!!! I was absolutely shock with the warm comforting feeling I got. Seeing that I was extremely nervous never doing any plastic surgery and going to a completely different state. When I got to the office the rest of the staff were also amazing and did what ever they could to accommodate me.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr . Perry is AMAZING!!!! He did a wonderful job! Didn't rush or make me feel like it was just about money. He took his time and answered every question. I felt very comfortable with him. In the future I will definitely be going back to him I trust him 1000 percent. He explained everything and wanted to give me best results. Which he did. Anyone wanting to do plastic surgery Dr. Perry and his team are the people to get it done. The prices are great!