Dr. Andres Bustillo Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon EVER! Still in Awe. Miami, FL

I was going to wait a little while before writing...

I was going to wait a little while before writing my review but I thought why not just do it now. I did a rhinoplasty with Dr.Andres Bustillo he reduced my hump and he also worked on my tip. I am 3 weeks today exactly post op, and I've never been so happy. Never in a million years would I think a surgery (my first one) would be THIS smooth. The consultation was amazing and it was obvious he knew his stuff, he showed me the after image and I made an appointment right away. The surgery day, everything happened so fast I still can't believe I actually had surgery three weeks ago... The nurse was extremely nice the anesthesiologist was also amazing. I don't remember anything I knocked right out. They explained all of the medication I had to take clearly they also gave me pain killers but I didn't even take not even one Tylenol during the recovery. It honestly felt like having a cold. I did bruise not as much as I thought I would (I'm an easy bruiser) and also did swell a little (I have oily and pretty thick skin) once I got my cast off I was warned it would swell so I had the mindset my nose would look like a tomato. Not at all, I went back to class the same day I had my cast removed! All in all, I am soooooo extremely happy and have pictures to prove!!! Remember I'm still THREE WEEKS POST OP! Thank you Dr. bustillo!!!!!!!!
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very sweet and he knew what he was talking about. Answered all my questions pre-op and post-op right away very fast.