Best Decision of my Life! Breast Lift from Dr Soler- Ballio* - Miami, FL

OMG I am writing this review because I am so happy...

OMG I am writing this review because I am so happy with my surgery results. I had a breast lift without implants on 9/10/14 In miami from Dr. Soler-Baillo. This was my first surgery ever. Since I met him for the consultation I had a great feeling because he explained the surgery and his procedure. I felt he would do the best job possible and was not money hungry like others I had appointments with. I paid total 6,000 but I knew that I would have no regrets. Some places were a little cheaper by just 500 or 1000 but I felt they just wanted to slap more titts on me and not shape it to fit me.Plus I already got butt shots in the past and I wasn't happy with the results, I want to remove them, so when it come to surgery now, I don't make decisions based off something being cheaper only. I want quality. I read his reviews and noticed he has not had any complications with patients and anesthesia so that fact seals the deal for me. I was scheduled at 1pm and not only was the doctor on time but he actually started earlier. I love his staff. They are so friendly and helpful and even checked on me the night after my surgery. I was not nervous surprisingly , he already told me I would not be in unbearable pain because he did not cut the muscle. I remember getting the iv, laying on the surgery table, and waking up to new boobs. They look great. I have cleavage and I never had this before. My breast are small prob a C but I look like I have implants lol. It's always great to see him on my follow up visits, because he is so nice, and funny. My surgery was Weds and I went back to work Monday. That's how good I felt. The incisions are like perfect . I would recommend if your getting surgery especially breast please go to him. You won't regret it. I have always hated my breast until this day, this was the best investment I have made in a while. So google him, schedule a consultation, he knows how a woman body is suppose to look and his work proves that. I will post a pic but remember these are fresh scars. When they heal better OMG they will be perfect.

More photos- before /after BL

Another pic

It's been over a year since my surgery

Hello ladies, here is an update on my Breast. My scars healed great they are so light and think I love whatever procedure he used. So this is how they look . I love my boobies
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I love the Dr. He is so funny, has a great personality, and thorough with the info he gives. His staff is the best. The genuinely care about your well being . Everytime I went to the office, I seen the doctor not just the staff and I loved that.