Combined Septoplasty with Rhinoplasty - Miami, FL

I had some difficulty breathing in the past due to...

I had some difficulty breathing in the past due to a moderate deviated septum. I looked into having that corrected and have always wanted to correct a bump on my nose as well. So I searched for an ENT who had the capability, qualification, and experience to do the procedures and came across Dr. Kim Murray on the internet. I did some research and decided I would go in for a consultation.

On the day of my consultation I went over everything with him and his staff, everyone was so sweet and knowledgeable.
I went in another time to take photos and go over a few things with him, he also showed me a few patients' before and after's to show me what he had in mind for my nose, everything looked natural. After that appointment I went ahead made the appointment for my surgery.

Day of surgery arrived quickly and I was nervous, but excited. He came into see me to explain the procedure and what I was to expect, and also asked me if I had any questions for him.
I trusted him completely that I would look great at the end.

The day after surgery till the 7th day mark I was surprised that I did not have much bruising or pain, which was great.

On the week mark I went to remove my splint, when I got to see my nose I was extremely ecstatic with the results, my nose look natural and beautiful just how he said it would look.

I highly recommend him. The whole process was smooth and easy, and of course with a happy ending, a perfect nose.

Day 7 picture

Before and After pics

Before profile

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great doctor, surgeon, and person!