Chin Lipo - PDO Threads ( Nova Lift ) and a MIRACLE by Dr. Blinski - Miami, FL

My chin and neck area have been a mess since high...

My chin and neck area have been a mess since high school and in one hour under local anesthesia Doctor Blinski changed my world. My procedure was a little more expensive because I added fat transfer to my cheeks and eye area, Juvaderm to my lips and also the Extensive Lipo to my neck and jawline and chin area... With this crazy new non invasive face lift technique called the Nova Lift. Pain was pretty tolerable more uncomfortable then anything. It was a lunch time procedure - no down time i walked out of the office and was on my way an hour later. I can't say enough about how this changed my profile but I will let the pictures do the talking.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Blinski is a perfectionist and the most competent surgeon i have ever encountered. His realistic approach to his art form is spot on. He gives you complete understanding of what he is doing and what he expects the results to be... with no sugar coating the truth. His post op care is amazing and his team is like a well oiled machine. His wait times.. well there are no wait times. His practice is one i would recommend to anyone who is in need of a life changing result. He cares about each patient like they were his own child.