Lipo/BBl with Dr. Hasan Sept.1 - Miami, FL

After about four years I've decided on Dr. Hasan...

After about four years I've decided on Dr. Hasan in Miami.I originally wanted to go to Dr. Cortes in Houston, but due to his recent complaints I had to pick another doctor. I'm currently 180, I would like to be 165 when I have the surgery. I'm getting full back, abdomen,flanks,and arms. I am scared shit less but I'm going through with it; anybody with suggestions please share.

It's almost time/ I Hate Vanity Representatives

Well guys I have five days until the big day. I am so nervous /excited it's ridiculous! Now on to vanity I hate their coordinators. My surgery is next tuesday they waited until today to tell me I need another lab mind you I sent my labs in on the 10 and they called to tell me that I was cleared on the 12. So how am i clear if you don't have all the labs, so now I have to rush around tomorrow to get them. SMH. I know I stated earlier I wanted to lose 15 pounds but that was just because I wanted to, so I wasn't taking it that serious. How about they didn't tell me until the 24th that I have to be down to 164 in order to get the surgery. How in the hell am I suppose to lose eight more pounds in five days now. I'm almost having second thoughts about going through them. well it's too late now let's just hope for the best!

This recovery is getting on my nerves

So ill make this short its been three weeks and I'm still having trouble moving around. I drove across the street yesterday for the first time. I might be going back to work at the end of the week which sucks. Now back to the surgery. The day of tbhe doc came in and marked me up, I didn't get my arms done. Then I went into the operating room rick came in and put my iv in we were talking about work next thing I know I wake up freezIng and shaking.I was in soo much pain. Made ut back to the hotel took some medicine and was up talking at 3. The next couple of days were a breeze I was getting in and out the bed by myself. The only thing is you will run out of medicine so if you can get a prescription for Tylenol 3 from your pcp before you go. Now I had three massges starting the next day through f riday I DID NOT SEE THE DOCTOR AFTER SURGERY! oh yeah vanity changed garments from vedette to some diane brand. so its been slow moving since I've been home not really painful just stiff as shit. Well I'm getting sleepy I update later, feel free to ask questions.

before pics

Morning of surgery

my butt is deformed

One cheek is bigger than the other and it has a dent at the top....
Miami Physician

Dr.Hasan is great! He was really nice during pre-op, but that was the last time I saw him during this process! The receptionist and Ma suck there. They can barely speak/understand english.