My Bbl at Spectrum Aesthetics with Dr. Rami Ghurani - Miami, FL

I had my bbl done with Dr. Ghurani at Spectrum...

I had my bbl done with Dr. Ghurani at Spectrum Asthetics in Miami Florida. The staff was very in organized and did not even tell me really anything about my surgery until the late afternoon before. Honestly the staff was horrible but the doctor is great and his assistant. As a patient you wanna know more details like how much fat was removed and how much was injected into each cheek but I really kind of just felt like a number however I think if they work on their communication and customer service Spectrum Would be amazing and would steer girls to stay out of Dominican Republic and Columbia. They have fair prices and the best part is that you don't have to wait on this list for 18monyhs until you can be seen.

One month and one week update

Well, it's been a little over a month and my butt has gotten a lot smaller, I am not happy. My hips were already uneven and now I have no hips they have completely vanished, also my butt went down so much it's no longer a big booty now it's just perky and not what I wanted at all. I cry because I have invested so much time, effort and money into this and not getting the results you want hurts. One thing I hate is when doctors will tell you this was all that I can do, but then you see pictures in DR that tell you different. I have to see the doctor on the 17th I hope he can fix my hips because this really sucks. I'm not trying to be booty greedy but when you spend all this money you have some right to be upset.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Very quick chat before we went into surgery other than that he was very nice and very professional.