Nervous, Anxious and Scared

I was nervous, I was anxious and I was scared I...

I was nervous, I was anxious and I was scared
I was new to surgery, 25, and I made the decision to consult with Dr. Miller about my then 40GG cup breast and wanting a REDUCTION! When he entered the room his personality took away my anxiety. Dr. Miller was patient, informative, kind and most important professional. He wanted to know what lead to my choice and we discussed my procedure step-by-step. After further discussion we agreed having a breast reduction was a great choice for me. I had surgery in March, 2009 and needless to say it was the best decision I ever made with the best surgeon.
Surgery day; I had my prescriptions filled ahead of surgery day. I met the staff that would be taking care of me and As I was being prepped Dr. Miller was making his pre-surgical marks and the best part happened next I was in my recovery bed wearing a bra (something I never do) and my back felt awesome (you're probably thinking it was the meds wrong) it was the Surgeon. Dr. Miller had taken a pain away that for a third of my life was slowly killing my back, my posture and me. Recovery was seamless. I never felt pain from that surgery. I never took any pain meds as a result of the surgery. The "scars" as they call them were beautiful. Dr. Miller out done himself. Him and his staff were ready and willing to assist me anyway I needed them. I NEVER needed them. After about 8 months my scars started to lighten and slowly turn my normal skin color without creams or anything naturally they healed and I never noticed my scars. I recommend Dr. Randy B Miller to anyone who wants to have a Surgical Genius operate on them. Get your consultation today, you won't forgive yourself if you don't.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Miller's presence gives off a sense of reassurance and his personality makes you feel that your decision is yours. He gives you the pros and cons. He wants what's best for the patient even if it's not with him.