Very Happy!!!!!!! Finally. !!!! Was Done!!!! Miami, FL

I always want to do this procedure. I was 34DDD....

I always want to do this procedure. I was 34DDD. !Now 34D. IM SOO HAPPY !!! I know is to soon for to say " I feel 100 x???? Comfortable " ! But I'm ok. Some issues about healing process , I need more time !!!!!! ????????????????????????????????????!! Actually I'm a little swelling , I feel constipated, but I'm taken colace , it help me a lot. My left breast is perfect , but my right I have problems with the healing, I'm using telfa pads plus bacitracin @ the nipple area and I'm doing really good. Almost there!!!

VERY HAPPY WITH MY Procedure.

I was motivated because I had in the past another procedures with Dr Ghurani. And I feel safe with him. I can trust him. He is the best , he's professional ! In only 2 words: EXCELLENT DOCTOR. Since the beginning to the end everything went excellent. Also I feel so comfortable with the staff at Spectrum they are very kind.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Ghurani. He is the best PS, the best professional , he take care of me all the time, he always spent the time when I need him. He know very well what he's doing all the time , he has enough experience and knowledge, this is my second procedure with him. I'm recommend DR RAMI GURANI so hard. Again he is the best!!!! Also his staff are so so kind ,professional,educated,good manners, I remember very well : JULIET, She's a very efficient ,kind and professional too!!!