Breast Reducion - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I asked Dr. Gurani for a breast reducion i made...

I asked Dr. Gurani for a breast reducion i made shore i told him to reduced very small to 34b i was 34 DDD he said the most he could do is to C, so i was fine with me, but the after the cirugy i became a 34DD so i fell uncomfartable with the result, and on top of that, he wants to charge me again for the all prosses, and i have to get my self on a doble cirugy unnesssesary, because neither my niples came out even, and Vanity clinic wants to charge me $350 for my niples reconstruction! :( very sad!!

my original boobs

With so much neck pain

not happy

To much weight

new boobs

Unsatisfay still big on the out side and not to much lifting, i asked for very very small boobs, now no braw fit me because they are to with

not happy with results

Very uncomfartable under my arms there still much tegidos on the side,and i don`t feel no lifting at all, there just smaller because the cut lenght :(
And my nipples are`nt the same sides
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I'm not happy with the results! Scars are SO BIG on the side of my boobs, NO LIFTING AT ALL! No even niples, either my boobs, and he denied to fix it! If I dont pay him the whole amount back again, , this was NOT my mistake, he should face his responsabilities! and fix his mistakes as true profesional Doctor. He left to much tissues on the side of my boobs, which there is under my arms bothering me, I felt he did not cut enough under of my boobs to reduce as well much, that makes them get hanguing back again and not staying purki, so DISAPOIN IT!