25 Years Old, Athlete, Uncomfortable, Too Big Breasts! - Miami, FL

Working with Dr. Krau and his staff was literally...

Working with Dr. Krau and his staff was literally life changing. I had several consultations with several doctors and knew immediately that I wanted Dr. Krau to do my breast reduction. I had been struggling with my breasts for years and couldn't be happier with the outcome. The recovery was SO worth it and barely painful and my scars are almost non existent just 4 months post surgery. I have already noticed a change in my work outs, it has been easier to lose weight and not only did my breasts change but my entire torso looks longer and stronger. Never in a million years did I imagine being able to wear backless shirts without a bra and now I am more comfortable without one on then with one! It was a pleasure working with Dr. Krau-he listening to all of my ridiculous questions and his staff was available whenever I needed-even if was just to make sure a bruise looked okay! I would send them pictures at all hours and still get responses. Thank you so much to the entire office, you guys are miracle workers!
Miami Plastic Surgeon