Surgery with Sergio Alvarez Through Specturm - Miami, FL

A little about my myself. I am 25 with no kids. I...

A little about my myself.
I am 25 with no kids. I have lost over 130 pounds and have maintained around my current weight for the last 5 years.

H.W 313
L.W 172
C.W 179

I never had attention of getting cosmetic surgery - since outside of my boobs I don't have loose skin while clothed. I always said I will wait until I have kids, etc. But F it I am 25 and newly single so that probably isn't happening any time soon, lol.

I have been researching surgery for a while and Dr.Miami was always my goal but with his wait time I have decided to go elsewhere.

I am looking to get a BBL and a breast lift - at this point I do not want a tummy tuck.

I am schedule for a breast life August 12 and I am not nervous at all. I have been approved from time off of work from August 11 to the 22nd.

I would have to wait 6 months before I get a BBL. This is the best solution logically -since I would have time to save but the heart wants the heart wants and I tempted to switch my surgery to the BBL - then breast lift later ( granted I really need it my breast are on long...lol).

Any pointers?

About the doc

Changed Surgery - BBL 8/12/2016

So at this point I am getting a BBL on 8/12/2016 and a BL the following month. I have nothing prepare and truthfully do not know where to start. I initially got vacation time approved at my job but since I am having the BBL - I would rather have more time off. I am going to submit for Medical leave of absence. I am hopping for 18 days off . Any pointers on what I should start purchasing?

Updare

I did my labs last work. Waiting for the results. I'm submitting my time off request today at work. Then I'll start buying stuff needed for surgery. My mom is making the trip with me. I only live 3 hours away from Miami so I don't need to book any transportation. I need to find a hotel close by. I am going to post some current pics and one goal pic. I want a small waist, fat ass and I'm ok with my hips as is. I am trying to lose some more weight before surgery. Because I want all the fat from my stomach and back if possible / I don't mind if I have loose skin. I can't wait to get this surgery - then work out hard. I won't the whole fit thick look .

Iron levels

I have to reschedule my surgery since my iron levels are too low . Will update soon

Booked for August 26

So my I got my hemo up to 10.5 so I just need to continue with that. I am having my bbl with Alvaraz on August 26th - these are some pictures I took today. I love my shape just want more cheeks and no waist and no damn back fat.

I have decided I'm going to go dr later this year for Round two where I will have a breast lift, lipo and mini tummy tuck
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

About the doc I do like the docs work that I have seen. I tried to book with him directly but never heard back from his office or the second office he works for. That is why I went through spectrum.