Breast Lift with Implants!

I have done a lot of research on doctors when I...

I have done a lot of research on doctors when I first decided that I wanted some work done to enhance my body. Not only did I do the research I took time off to fly to Miami from New Orleans to consult with a few in person before I chose the place and doctor that I wanted to spend my money with. I'm so glad that dr mcadoo doesn't work with vanity anymore because I would not have chose him just because of that place due to the fact that I've read so many bad reviews about that place. So far seduction cosmetics has been great, communication is awesome and fast. I can contact someone through email, phone or text and will get a response instant. I love the customer service so far. I've decided to have my breast lifted with saline implants for a fuller and perkier look, and in November I will be having a bbl with a mini tummy tuck done by dr mcadoo also. They will work with you on a package deal for multiple procedures and will work with you to fit your schedule.
Aventura Plastic Surgeon