Previous BAM/Lift Mommy Problems - Miami, FL

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Craft when I...

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Craft when I was 21 years old as well asliposuction of my abdomen. I am now 29 and had a baby and breastfed for an entire year. My liposuction still looks amazing. I look like I have abs (which I never work out) and attribute to my plastic surgeons work. My breasts however were looking ugly and saggy. I couldnt wear a bikini to the pool because nothing fit my breasts and they really needed a boost. I came back to Dr Craft for my procedure because I knew he would be honest with me and deliver beautiful results. When I had initially come to Dr Craft for my breast augmentation, he told me that I really needed a lift and I had very thin tissue that an implant alone would not correct the position of my nipples. Inever felt misguided or like I was givenfalse expectations which is why I trusted Dr.Craft to perform my lift. I am only a month out but I absolutely love my results. You cant even notice my scars and my breasts are perky and youthful. Dr.Craft and I choose a 350cc implant textured round and I think its aperfect choice. I am so excited about summer.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Craft is honest, professional, and very sweet and kind. He is respectful of his patients and is an incredibly skilled surgeon who does the best lifts in Miami,in my opinion.