Lift with Implant Dr.Krau June 24 2016 - Miami, FL

I am 25 and have very deflated and saggy breast....

I am 25 and have very deflated and saggy breast. They have been that way all my life and I'm so ready for this change. My surgery date is June 24 2016 with Dr.Krau of CG cosmetic surgery. So far everything has been good with the office. Surgery is next week and I'm super excited and nervous. I am flying to Miami from NYC. I will be staying with my mother at a marriott post op and will be in Miami for about a week

Before and After ..Dr.Krau

I Thought I Was LOSING MY NIPPLE

Its been about 9 days since i noticed it and its NOT DEAD !! LOL The skin is peeling off and whats underneath is fresh pink skin. Im hoping that this heals well (pictures included)

Before and after

second time writing this because the pictures keep loading weird lets hope it works ...SO here are the before and 2 days post op. I had a pretty good experience at CG cosmetics. The staff was nice . no one did anything that i would consider rude and no one was impatient with me. On the day of surgery things were good also. My procedure started about an hour and 30 mins after it was scheduled to , but i didn't mind. I would rather know that they're taking their time with patients than just operating on people and kicking them out. The anesthesiologist was super nice. Dr Krau was also very friendly when we met and he did the markings for the surgery. I only wish we could have met before surgery day, but because i am out of state that didn't happen.

I Thought I Was LOSING MY NIPPLE

Second time writing this cause pictures keep loading weird ....The first few days post op things were going what i considered normal. At first I was in a lot of pain. By day 4 I was only taking tylenol occasionally because the pain significantly diminished. On day 5 I noticed what looked like a bubble on my right areola. I texted Dr.Krau about it and he said it was a boil and to remove the tapes off my breast.He also said that liquid/puss may come out and then the skin may start to peel. I did as he asked, and like he said as soon as I took the tapes off liquid came out and some skins well( didn't hurt). What really threw me off was that the tissue on the side of the boil was significantly darker than the skin on the other side. From schooling and just doing research on breast aug, I knew that darkening/ blackening of the skin may be a sign of NECROSIS. I was frantic, I thought my nipple was gonna fall off and die!!!! I asked DR. Krau if he thought the skin was dying and he said no. I was still very scared and kept a close eye on it. Only thing that gave me some hope is i thought i could see pink undertones (pink= skins alive).

Depression and regret..14 days post

Im exactly 14 days post op and I'm having feelings of depression/regret regarding my surgery. I went into this process fully knowing about the risks, but I was confident because this wasn't something that I rushed into and I choose a doctor with really good reviews. I was so happy to not have boobs down to my stomach anymore , but now I'm feeling like maybe i should have left things alone. I know I'm only 2 weeks out and things can change drastically , which is why I'm holding off on my final review on weather it was worth it and on Dr.Krau.

I think I feel this way because my healing process has been so atypical. First the boil and my areola looking like it does( i know its still in the healing process but its hard to look at daily and imagine it looking normal) and now Im afraid I may have capsular contracture in the same breast. It feels so much more firm than the left, in my opinion. It also feels like theres something poking behind the right breast if i roll my shoulders back where as the left feels like its flesh against my chest.

As far as Dr. Krau, he has responded to all of my messages with in a timely manner. This i appreciate because i know I'm not the only patient texting him. I don't wanna attribute whats happening to his skills as a surgeon because Im not sure thats the case. I think whats happening to me could just be my bodys reaction, but I don't know.

One thing I will say is I know traveling for surgery is pretty common place, but i think if you're considering doing so you may want to factor in after care. As i said before i thought the after was going to be a breeze ( a typical case). But now that all this is happening i wish my doctor was in the same state so that I could regularly go to him when things like this arise. He has been as helpful as possible through text, but a lot of times being in person is whats best.

Definitely depressed ..14 days post op Pics and scaring

Here are some pics 14 days post op. Its really hard for me to look at myself. I almost cried today :(.. Im trying to keep in mind these aren't my final results but my right boob just looks a mess. and on top of it i feel like the left looks much larger than the right. I think its more evident in person( the photos are reversed so my lest boob is on the right side of the photo)

3 weeks post op Pics

I made 3 weeks post op this Friday July15th. As if now one side of me is healing perfectly and the other is just in shambles. My scars on the right side are raised , I'm still waiting for my nipple to heal, the implant on that side isint dropping and I'm praying I don't have capsular contracture on that side as well. A MESS right ?!?! I sent Dr.Krau a pic and he agrees with my observations.But he's saying that my right breast is going to lag behind my left because of the slow healing of my nipple. He also said all I can do is wait it out :( . I'm just hoping that the differences between them don't become greater

1 month post op..Just about

Jiggle test
0:26
Well not much as changed. I think they are starting to drop more which is nice. One is still larger than the other, but i don't think thats gonna change because one side of my body has more fat on it than the other. Only way that could have been fixed is with diff sized implants. I also think i have some rippling in my boobs. I don't really mind that much though.

As far as my nipple I'm pretty sure I suffered Necrosis of the skin. Due to that I've lost pigment. Ive been reading up on it and they say if color doesn't come back in 6-9 months id have to get the color tattooed back in.

One thing I am displeased with is one of my scars. its super visible and noticeable. I think its way too far up, and should have bee placed closer to the inframammary fold. Hopefully i can get it to fade so that its not so noticeable.

on another note they are getting a bit softer (jiggle test video included). they still feel very tight or "hard" at the upper pole but on the sides they're pretty squishy.
Miami Plastic Surgeon