Finally Did It. - Miami, FL

After weight loss surgery I have been wanting to...

After weight loss surgery I have been wanting to get breast implants and I have finally found a great team to comfy in and follow through. The entire team was amazing and very helpful. Elena my surgery coordinator has been great in every aspect. She has been very assuring from the start and continues to check on my recovery. Iris my surgery recovery nurse was awesome too. The entire surgical staff has been very professional and personal with the attention they provided me with. I am glad I have done the procedure, I am still swollen so I do not know they have turned out completely in size or shape.

Before and after pictures

Still feeling great and extremely happy with the procedure done by Dr. Llorente at New Life Surgery.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Llorente was very professional and patient with me at my pre-op. He was very clear in the information he provided as well as reassuring of the outcome. The day of surgery he came in and marked all the surgery area and reassured me the decision of the size and procedures we had discussed was best for me.