Breast Lift and Reduction - Miami, FL

I am not happy with my surgery I did not get the...

I am not happy with my surgery I did not get the results I was expecting
There is not much of a difference and since the day of the surgery of course after everything was paid in full service has been really bad. I was schedule to get surgery at 10 AM them the staff called me and changed it for 12 so I was there ready and fasting to get the procedure done and to my surprise it was done after 7 PM for me that was so unprofessional and the doctor did not even took the time to go and talk to me for me New Life Cosmetic Surgery treats the patients like if that is a drive thru.
Then after the surgery I had to miss a day at my job to be able to see him because he does not provide flexible hours of course after the patient paid. after that it has been impossible to see him they give me the appointment for times like 9:30 AM and you ask for another option and they said not that is the only time he can see you but they do not seem to remember that my appointment was for 10 AM for my procedure and it started after 7 PM with more than 24 hours without any water, food etc.
I will never recommend Dr. Llorente not even to my worse enemy he does not even take time to explain the patient with details about the procedure he just walks in the room and a minute after he is gone.
Miami Plastic Surgeon