BBL Done Mar 2015 & I Looove My Results! Breast Lift With Silicone Gel Implants..CANCELLED - Miami, FL

I've had a previous surgery in Miami with Dr....

I've had a previous surgery in Miami with Dr. Jonathan Fisher on March 2015 & I absolutely love the results.. Not so much the customer service which is why I've decided to go back to Miami for surgery but this time with Dr. Jacob Freiman. Hopefully I love the results of my upcoming breast lift with silicone gel implants as much as i loved my liposculture and bbl. Why I chose Dr. Freiman apart from his AMAZING boob jobs? One person. Yadira, my coordinator. She is absolutely a joy to talk to and I just wish there were more coordinators as committed to the patients as she is. December can't come fast enough. Not like I'm looking forward to the pain (the bbl pain was enough to have me swore off any more lipo lol) but omg! I can't wait to have perky (hopefully DDs) Boobs!

2 Months Post BBL

Now all I need is to work out (super lazy) and my boobies :)

In need of motivation..

Everything in my life seems to be going down hill.. I've lost one of my closest friends because he has lied to me, I feel used and abused and I really hope I can make it out of this depression in time for my surgery this December. I'm doing this for me I keep trying to remind myself that I deserve happiness.. I hope you dolls are having a great day and if any of you are going thru something too just keep your head up and keep pushing for what you want !
All love.

6 more months til boob land heaven!

Yay! 6 months to the day from today I'll be a Barbie doll with boobs :)

I will be having surgery on the last Tuesday

I will be having surgery on the last Tuesday of the year! Happy Tuesday :)

horrible doctor and customer service. i cancelled my surgery.