41 Years Old, Implant Rupture That Needed to Be Fixed. New Implants with Lift - Miami, FL

Dr. Pazmino was referred to me by a friend. We...

Dr. Pazmino was referred to me by a friend. We called him with questions when I noticed my left implant from 2002 had ruptured. He got me right on the phone and explained that I was safe and what we needed to do first as far as getting my old implant information. I scheduled a consultation with him for about a month later. His office staff were amazing on every call. Emails were answered within minutes and upon my visit, they were courteous and warm. Dr. Pazmino repeatedly asked me why I was there, what my goals were, the differences in different types of implants and what would give me the look I was looking for. Dr. Pazmino took his time with me and made me feel like I was the only patient in his office. He made sure to let me know what I could expect and what I would not expect. Before surgery, I had my pre-op appointment. Again I felt comfortable with the staff, took my before pictures and covered what I could expect the day of surgery. During the pre-op Dr. Pazmino again covered why I was there and the look I wanted. He went over again what he would need to do to get the look I wanted, made different suggestion and stayed with me until we both felt comfortable with the plan.
The day of surgery was a bit off. The surgery center scheduled me for 7 am but never took me until 1:30 for surgery. This is a littler exhausting and nerve wracking but ounce I was out back the surgery staff was amazing.
Dr. Pazmino again met me before surgery and we again for the 3rd time covered what I wanted and his plan. I absolutely loved this about him. I knew exactly what to expect and he made me feel comfortable every step of the way. The next thing I knew I was waking up in recovery, given instructions and sent home :)
The next day I traveled to Miami to see Dr. Pazmino again to make sure everything was ok. Things looked great except for rest and recovery but again he was patient and calm and I felt extremely comfortable.
30 days later, I am still healing and extremely happy the result. I loved the doctor, the office staff and the entire experience. I will return again for future procedures. Love them :)
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pazmino has amazing bed side manner. He makes sure he knows what your goals are, is patient and really makes his patients feel comfortable :) A+++++