27 Yrs Old 1 Kid Much Needed Lift and Augmentation - Miami, FL

I have looked continuously and did my research...

I have looked continuously and did my research before going with Dr. Mel Ortega at Spectrum Aesthetics. His assistant Vivian was beyond helpful. I traveled from Texas to Miami to get my procedure done. One of the best choices I've ever made. He was very ethical, detailed, and very knowledgeable. Exceeded my expectations. I am very pleased with my results. I went from a flat, loss of volume, and deflated from pregnancy and weight loss to a full 34D and amazing! I love them. I would highly recommend him and Vivian to anyone looking to get any procedure done. Friendly staff and impeccably clean office.

Before and after

Before deflated sad 34b still empty lol and 34D after beautiful and perfect

Before and after

Before and after. Def helping improve my athletic build.

I feel like one of my breast is bigger than the other

I mean I did have to do 465ccs on Left and 495ccs on right bc he said my lft breast was naturally bigger. But now I see a big difference in size. My right breast is a lot fuller and bigger. Could it be bc the left is healing and dropping faster than the right?

16 days PO

Love the way they're healing! They have changed so much! Here some pics! I have a fitness shoot Sunday and can't wait!!

Fitness Shoot

Love my new look!

4 weeks PO

Finally all my steri strips are gone and I pally daily thin layer of neosporin to help reduce or heal my incisions. They're very faint and so far no infections, pain, or complications. They're healing great. I love my results and beyond happy with dr Ortega's work!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Simply the best Doctor ever!